About Me

My photo
people change, things go wrong... what ever happens, life goes on...

Friday, February 11, 2011

the lazy song


PERHATIAN : LAGU INI TIDAK BAIK UTK KESIHATAN KANAK2 YG AKAN MENGAMBIL PEPERIKSAAN SPM TAHUN INI...

school... hmm?? this morning we hve like 'perjumpaan with the pengetua'... n yeah  we talk about result bla bla bla bla.... i can feel the burdens.. the hope of the pengetua tht we all will get straight A's for our SPM... she wants us to kinda mengharumkn the school's name... tht's the most thing, not just me but everyone wanted... so i think i better start it now... so first step, i have to finish all my homework on time... never try to delay... INGAT itu wahai cik dayah...


wht about all the crush2 thingy?? well tht, i just have to forget it... my mom alwys said tht "jodoh n maut ditangan tuhan, kita sebagai umatnya hanya perlu mempercayai takdir" (yg ayt akhir tu i add it myself...hehehe).. so dayah... kalau ada jodoh tu x ke mana... semua org diciptakn berpsngn... this is not the time for u to think of the 'dudes'... this is the time where u have to study... for mom n dad... i'll try my best...

straight A's!! AMIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment