About Me

My photo
people change, things go wrong... what ever happens, life goes on...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

people are people...

hey guys! we meet again in my new post.. how do u do??? hehehe.. wll act my post title suppost to be "PEOPLE NOWADAYS" but ya it sounds a lil lame... this post is about sumtg tht happens around me not long ago.. it maybe not about me, but somehow it's maybe about u...
yeah! there's a lot of peoples attitude in this world... well here is some rhyme-me-up... hope u enjoy it...


some people like to help
 while others just having their nap;
some people like to be on top,
 while others just be in the TOP SHOP;
some people like to tell the truth,
 while others like to eat sweet fruit;
some people like to backstab,
while others think it is juz a crap;
this is a humble advise from me
 a nobody to u;
when u know the truth,
dont mix it like a stew
be honest
b'cuz u will get the bonus...


Written by Hidayah Azman™


No comments:

Post a Comment