About Me

My photo
people change, things go wrong... what ever happens, life goes on...

Monday, March 5, 2012

dear awk...

actually this what i wantd to say u d other day... but when it comes to talkg, i get nervous easily... evry single word tht ive arranged in my head slipped away when i heard u on the otherside of d phone...

dear awk...
       sy dah pk sume ni msk2...i think im not ready for this lovey dovey stuff... n in fact awk sendri yg ckp awk dah x percaya dgn true love lg... u said u wanna try to chnge tht bad perception by being wit me?? i dont wanna risk my feelings for tht... u dont knw how bad n much i was hurt last year... with m^2, mr. ang la n u (yg suddenly chnge ur mind n treat me like i was nothg)... u dont knw tht b'cus u wre not in my shoe.... i think its too early for us to think bout this... ive alrdy close my heart after i saw u in a relationship wit tht girl... u seem so proud being 'in a relationship' without thinkg how i would feel... i hurt so bad tht time... i felt like i ws being fooled n played by a game of urs... i dont wanna risk my heart for tht... i do like u... thre's no doubt for tht statement... but its just tht im not ready yet... im stil in trauma to accept ur proposal to be ur gf... same goes to d other guys out thre... im not ready... ni bkn bermksd yg sy reject awk forever... xxxxx.... x terlintas pn... mybe if u show a little patience n kesungguhan n a little loyalty kat sy mybe i'll keep tht for a double check... sbb if u do love me, u'r willing to wait for me like forever kn... ingt x sy nk sruh awk prove kat sy yg awk btul2 serius ke x kn... act i dont want fancy stuff for u to sow me tht... its just tht if u text me evryday n ask me am i ok or not, tu dah kira prove me sumtg dah.. sy x nk start benda tu dlu sbb i wanna see how much u care bout me... n do u think about me evryday... tu je benda yg awk perlu buat to prove me.. i think we like better be friends je dulu... friends mcm dulu2... sbb it wont hurt me tht bad if awk tiba2 tuka fikiran... im glad tht u've been a jerk towards me tht time... bcuz it teaches me a very valuble.. u shuld take a credit for tht ... :) i do appreciate bile awk mintak maaf... it means a lot to me... u mean a lot to me... i dont wanna risk evrytg tht we had... not now... insyaallah if we do really meant for each other, then we will b together jugak kn... 

fuhhh i feel much more better!!! hmm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment